FL-UX enables you to edit and analyze the game more efficiently. Furthermore, FL-UX promotes your swift and active communication using video.
1. Video Tagging and Live Tagging
You can upload your videos onto FL-UX and tag scenes watching the video (Video Tagging). In addition to that, you can tag scenes during the match without leaving your eyes from the players (Live Tagging).
You can store information of these tags and confirm the scenes with tags immediately in your app. FL-UX realizes real-time communication using video.
Of course, you can customize the tags based on your team strategy and training plan.
2. Edit and share videos
You can share the scenes with your comments and handwriting and exchange your ideas with your members easily using the videos. With FL-UX, you can utilize videos not only for game analysis but also for team collaboration.
3. Communication Channel (New function)
– You can now select public/private channel, and also you can create your own channel and invite members with whom you want to communicate.
– You can now create scenes for each channel.
4. Video Management and Data Analysis
Using FL-UX, you can manage all of your videos and scenes. If you want to select the scenes and share them with specified members, you can utilize playlists. Each playlist can be gathered in the folder, and you can specify the members with whom each folder can be shared. Also, you can utilize your videos for game analysis aggregating information of the tags.
5. More functions in off-line environment
You can download the scenes to your own devices and check them even you are in off-line environment.