Explore second-hand cars available in inventory, compare their certification details, calculate EMI, book a test drive, and more with the Maruti Suzuki True Value app – The most convenient way to sell or buy second-hand cars. To date, more than a million consumers have found the app to be very helpful.
Powered by the trust of Maruti Suzuki, the True Value app for buying or selling used cars has been designed to offer consumers the utmost convenience and ease when it comes to buying or selling second-hand cars. Maruti Suzuki True Value has a wide network with 1252 outlets spread across 942 cities and offers several benefits to people looking to sell or buy used cars. With the app, users can now enjoy a seamless transition from an online journey to offline. Whether you are exploring and comparing used cars for sale and booking a test drive or looking for an appointment for car evaluation on the app, the entire process of selling and buying a second-hand car has been made easier than ever before.
– Easy to Use: Showcasing a seamless user interface with an engaging splash screen, the app ensures complete ease in buying and selling used cars.
– Locate an Outlet: Find the nearest Maruti Suzuki True Value outlet using the app to buy or sell an old car.
– FAQs: Get answers to all common queries about buying or selling a 2nd hand car, its evaluation, and much more.
– Feedback: Share your valuable feedback on how the app and services can be improved. All you need to do is provide your contact number and suggestion.
Best Way to Buy Used Cars
Explore a wide range of cars that have undergone a 376-checkpoint based, digital evaluation, compare their certification reports and other details, find out which cars you can afford using an EMI calculator, and much more with the Maruti Suzuki True Value app.
– Explore the Inventory: Look for the perfect used car online, as the app also allows you to explore the inventory of available second-hand cars for sale at Maruti Suzuki True Value.
– Find the Right Car: Check out all important details of cars, like the certification report, owner details, etc. You can also check out similar car options as well as the recommended picks, which are displayed on the same page. You can compare the details of available used cars, see the images of their interiors, exteriors, etc. to find the one that you like best.
– Calculate EMI: To help understand the long-term affordability of buying a car, the app also has an EMI calculator that can show you how much the used cars will actually cost you down the line.
– QR Code Scanner: One of the reasons why this is the best app for old cars is the QR code scanner it comes with. At Maruti Suzuki True Value outlets, all used cars that you can buy have a QR code, which you can scan using the app, which will display all relevant information about the car.
– Buy Accessories: Personalise your second-hand used car with genuine accessories, which you can explore on the app.
A Seamless Selling Journey
The Maruti Suzuki True Value app makes selling your car easier than ever before with a seamlessly integrated user journey. Get fair and transparent second-hand car prices, derived through an AI-based scientific pricing engine, and more with the app.
– Optimised User Journey for Selling a Used Car: The app boasts of an improved and optimised user journey for people wishing to sell their used car.
– Fair Prices: An AI-based scientific pricing engine ensures you get the best price for your old car.
– At-Home Evaluation: You can also book an at-home used car evaluation on the app for selling your car. The 2nd hand car evaluation will be performed at the location you choose, as per your convenience.
– Digital Evaluation: Maruti Suzuki True Value evaluators follow a detailed digital process to ensure your car’s estimated value is as accurate as possible.